CSS Training at NCC (National Computer Center)
Posted by rey mendoza,jr.
The recently concluded CSS training was a succes thanks to the support of NCC, PWAG and NCDA. Below are some comments/ testimonials from the participants
CSS, Indeed t'was a great training Sir. A time when i realized that my web authoring method and style should now move to a new and different level...A time to realize that WWW concerns universality : Information is not just for the able majority but as well as for the physically-challenged (disabled) few. Thanks a lot to CSS! Thanks a lot to you Sir Rey! (and to Sir Jojo as well!)
My Best Regards,
Bicol University Tabaco Campus (BUTC)
I learned to use external stylesheet rather than embedding or using inline stylesheets and how to use (or make compatible) CSS in Internet Explorer (IE)
Francis Leif Albacite
I will recommend this to my fellow bloggers
12 yr old whiz kid from PWU
Course: CSS training (Basic and Advanced)
Schedule: June 19 & 20 (Thursday and Friday) 8am - 5pm
Venue: NCC (National Computer Center) at UP Diliman, Quezon City
view NCC map online or download the map
There are only 15 slots for this course. ( a few slots are left)
Course outline is available for download at:
For those who need an invitation letter, here's the link:
For those agencies who need a customized invitation letter, pls email me at email@example.com requesting a customized invitation
What you will get;
- 2 days intensive training course on CSS
- Open source tools for CSS development
- Hands on training, every student will have his own PC
- A portable web development office in your USB stick (all open source, and free!)
- Certificates for the training duly signed by trainer, PWAG and NCC and NCDA
- FREE Book - "Basic Web Accessibility Guide for Filipinos"
- FREE lecture on Web Accessibility by Jojo Esposa (author of the book)
- Special PWAG logo pin
- "I Love You" sign keychain made by a deaf entrepreneur
- lunch and snacks for 2 days
- handouts of the workshop
Course Fee: 4,000 for 2 days (whole course)
DISCOUNT for PWAG members: 20%
Course fee for PWAg members: P3,200 for 2 days (whole course)
Registration starts on May 30, 2008. Firstcome, first serve basis.
Last day for registration is June 16, 2008
Payment will be made payable thru Metrobank.
Account Number: 349-3349797349
Account Name: Reynaldo Mendoza,Jr.
Account Type: Savings
After payment pls email (scan or photo) the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you an email and/or call/text confirming your slot.
We will also send you a pdf version or original receipt.We will give you the original receipt (hard copy) on June 19, 2008
How to register
Send your name, email and telephone number to email@example.com
- Make the subject of your email - "CSS training registration"
- Pay the course fee thru Metrobank and send the deposit slip (scan or photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the confirmation email/call/text confirming your slot.